Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rika.

      So my frenemy has now "fallen in love" with flying. -*Sigh*- She took an intro flight the day after my birthday and has since accumulated 7.4 hours in airplanes and a glider (A FUCKING GLIDER!) . She is one hell of a spoiled brat. Today she knocked on my door and came in, first thing she said was " Look!" She is a student pilot now :( (I HAVE YET TO GET MY STUDENT PILOT CERTIFICATE SINCE I JUST TURNED 16!) She almost has the same amount of time I have, but I know I am a better pilot. I pay attention to every nut and bolt and every degree of the exhaust gas; she barely pays attention while driving. I am working on Pre-solo stuff (slips,emergency procedures,landings,go-arounds,etc.) She is still on " The Four Fundamentals"... 

    I think I am beginning to like her now that she is flying. Sounds very wrong and shallow but hey, her mom is an engineer for Boeing and does freelance for Lockheed Martin, she wants to become an engineer too (doubt it will happen), and I just love flying and the people that fly. It may also be due to something that happened to me this month where my heart kinda got snapped like the wing ribs of a Piper J-3 Cub in a 7g maneuver...but I'll get over it soon enough. Either way today I scared myself when I saw her while she was playing her 3DS and I thought," She's kinda pretty." I keep doing this, I keep focusing on looks of the aircraft (person) instead of the pilot (the real person) inside. I personally don't particularly care too much for boobs or "ass" but I LOVE, and I mean LOVE eyes. (Maybe its because mine are dull and lifeless?) I also love noses and their shape (prob cuz mine is huge and bell pepperish) and the color and shape of lips. Her's are nice and pink but ANYWAYS before I drool, THIS is the problem. For now I just gotta remember that there is better out there and that I might get lucky one day. I just want to be a normal teen though but I am anything but average so I guess it just comes with the territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment